Awesome Followers

Monday, August 27, 2012

Stella Say Sketch 118

Here is one of the few cards I have made since school got back in. The flags are cute from Cricut Craftroom from Party Picks and Pennants. The happy birthday stamp is Stampin Up. The paper is from DCWV Stack 8.
I used a Bugaboo image that I colored with Copics and added Glossy Accents to the balloon. I chalked the edge of the image and used Spellbinders to cut it out and the Lacy Ovals for the one behind it. 
I followed Bugaboo's sketch for this weeks challenge.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute, thanks for playing along with our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug.

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Jamie and I love your choice of image and love the colours.
Thank you for joining in the fun over at Catch The Bug
Hugs Linda

Cheryl First said...

Awwwww....she's so adorable!
Thanks so much for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week over at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again!

((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamp