Awesome Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stamping Boutique Birthday Bash

I am super excited to me on the Stamping Boutique design team. I have like these stamps for a long time and I am super excited to be able to join this great team.
This month is their 3 year birthday and they have lots of challenges going on so make sure you check it out. http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/
I made this birthday card using my favorite character Audrey which you can actually find for free here http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/group/the/forum/topics/my-little-audrey-with-a
I colored her with Copic and inked the edges. I added Stickles to the cupcake and stars around the image. The bottom is a tag I used a Stampin Up birthday stamp and inked the edges.
Now head over to Stamping Boutique and check out what is going on this month.

1 comment:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Jamie!
Just wanted to pop in to say "Hi" and to let you know that I'm so glad you're a part of the TSB Design Team.
I had completely forgotten about that freebie posted at TCC! (-:
It's going to be GREAT working with you!

Stacie