A new challenge blog is having a design team call.
Here is their info...
Crafting When We Can is a fantastic new challenge blog that will be launching hopefully the beginning of September 2011. We will be a fortnightly/bi-weekly challenge blog. There are only 4 of us at the moment and we're looking for a few more talented crafters to join us!
* Be able to work as part of a team.
* Meet deadlines.
* Post on your fellow DT's cards, and on an assigned number of entrants projects.
* Make a creation/project for every challenge, bare in mind this is one card every two weeks.
* Join in with any blog hops or other events running during your term.
* Commit to a 3 month period.
* Have fun!
* You will be a part of a fantastic, friendly team.
* Gain or add to your DT experience.
* Get some freebies from sponsors when offered, please note you will be required to use these images if we are given them free.
If you are interested in entering our DT Call there are two simple steps to enter:
* Firstly publish a post on your personal blog with information about this DT Call and our launch. Including 3-5 samples of your favourite/best projects. Then link your post up in the linky tool below.
* Secondly please e-mail a brief statement about yourself and any DT experience you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have any DT experience please still enter! We welcome everyone to enter in this call.
Here are some of my favorite projects I have made.