Awesome Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Corner Bookmarks

I saw this tutorial and I had to try to make this corner bookmark. I love how they look and how easy they are to make.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/cornerbookmark/


 Here is the first one I made. I actually love how it came out. I followed the folding directions and added some ribbon and buttons. I border punched the bottom to make it a bit fancier. I cut the scallop square out using my Cricut and added the flower.

These two I made for a couple of wonderful ladies at my husbands work.
I followed the instructions again. I cut the gold circle with my Spellbinders. I cut the letter using Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge. I used my Xyron sticker maker to adhere the S to the circle. I used my Xyron Creative Station to adhere the circle. These sticker makers make projects so much faster and adhere great!

Here is how I packaged them.


I made a bunch of school ones as well in my last weeks posts. I will have a lot more of these in the future. I am thinking of making them as a Xmas present.

1 comment:

Robin said...

They are soo adorable. I'm sure the ladies will love them. I'm going to have to try them out.
TFS,

(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin