Awesome Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Simply Charmed Cake Card in pink

I am back! I have been sick all week and have not been able to post anything :( I made a few things this week but had no energy left to post. So now I am catching up! I haven't looked at anyone's blog in a week and I am having withdrawls. So on to the card so I can go see what all you wonderful crafters have been making...

I am in love with this cake on Simply Charmed. I have made many cards with it and have sold them all. I am super excited to be adding a little money back to the bank since I am way to excessive with my crafty spending.
 I used my I*rock for the bling. The bottom ones I cut the oval from Plantin.
 These two cards are almost identical. I used a little pink card base on one.
Hope you enjoy these cards as much as the others like them. I really need to make a different cake next time. There aer so many to chose from so time to move on. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: