Awesome Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Get Well w/ Jaden Get Well

 The case of this card is a flat square that is 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 in. The I cut a 5x10 in and folded it, then cut half of one side at a 90 degree angle. Adhere this piece. Then I cut a 5 1/2 by 9 1/2 piece of paper and folded it in half. That is the inside card. Hopefully the pictures help you see what I did because my explanation is not so good, its late :)
 I colored Jaden from Sew Many Cards with what little Copics I have and the pink with my prism colored pencils. I only have 6 copics so far and I am not great at coloring with them yet. Jaden is sooo cute.
Here is what the inside of the card looks like. I just stamped Get Well Soon on the bottom and left lots of room for the ladies to sign the card.




 Closer view of my coloring :)
The front I cute scallops and circles using my Nestibilities and printed the sentiment on my printer. I used my I rock to add the pink metallics on there. Thanks so much for looking. I love all your comments!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Your card is adorable!
I've awarded you a Blog award on my blog today.

~Yvonne
OneCreativeMomma.blogspot.com