Awesome Followers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gift Wrapping

I got a little creative wrapping some gift cards and odd shaped things this year.



This is holding a gift card. I attached it to a bottle of wine and made a matching card to go with it.




This is the matching card I put in the red envelope on top.




I decorated a couple boxes with decorative paper and put a ribbon around the edge of the lid.

I put a gift card inside these little snowman and attached them to the boxes I made.
I printed the snowman faces from a free file on this blog. http://creationsbyk8.blogspot.com/2010/12/snowmen-candy-bars.html



Inside the boxes I put a message under candy so they had to eat there way too it.

I took a 12x12 piece of paper and wrapped it around some cigars and gift certificate. I had to add a little decoration even though it was for a male, I added a candy cane heart.

No comments: