Awesome Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Decorated Gift Bags

I love to take a plan gift bag and make it pretty. I decorated several bags for my husbands employees. I love how cute they came out. I hot glued two candy canes together to make a tag. I cut a stocking from Christmas Cheer and put the people's names on it then glued it to the candy canes. I love picking out the pretty papers and matching ribbons to decorate these bags. I have made them for several friends too and they seem to love them.













My husband is a lucky man, I made all these bags for him to give out at work.

Here are a couple bags I decorated for my friends.

Tags I added to the back are ornaments I had made last year and never got a chance to give them to them so I added them to the back of the bags.

No comments: