Awesome Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

365 Cards: Day 137 challenge/Organization

I used a scrap of paper from my huge collect of partially used pages for this challenge. I have organized them and can easily use them now.


Hot and Cold card

The card I made for this challenge came out cut. Not one of my favorites but cute none the less. I cut the cat & dog with Celebrations and use a piece of a book page for the back ground.






http://365cards.blogspot.com/2010/07/day-137-hot-and-cold.html


So I had this huge pile of scraps that I never used because it was impossible to find anything. I went to Joann's Fabrics (my favorite crafty store)and bought something to help me organize. Oh and help it has. After a couple hours of going through my scraps and organizing them into these fantastic holders (picture below) I have now used scraps everyday. I have so many pieces of paper in there that I just cut a small amount from. I love the containers. I am thinking of getting another set for my used paper. The set was $24.99 but of course I used a 50% of coupon so it was $12 to make my life easier.






1 comment:

Pam said...

Cute card! Nice organization idea, too :)