Awesome Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Grad Card

 I made this graduation card using parts of the invitation I received from my nephews graduation. I used the insert for the front seniors page. I cut the year in a strip and used it on the front. I embossed some silver paper for the background and used his school colors for the card.
 I cut out the grad and cap with my silhouette.
 I used a stamp a bought at Hobby Lobby for the inside.
I cut the mascot out and put it on the back of the envelope. I used his name plate on the front of the envelope.

I did not have time to post this card after I made it so I thought I would wait to graduation time came around again. I hope it gave you some inspiration. My nephew loved that it was so personal.

I am entering into these challenges...  
Not Just Cards -Always Anything Goes  
Mema's Challenge -Anything Goes with optional twist: Graduation or Masculine
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes  
Crafting from the Heart- Always Anything Goes  
Cheerful Stamp Pad - Black & White  
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes  
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes

7 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

What a super graduation card. That silhouette is really nice and is the perfect focal point for the card. Thanks for joining us at the Mema’s Crafts challenge this month. Good luck. Hugs, Barbara

Michele said...

this is a fantastic graduation card -- it totally channels the exuberance of the big day. thanks for playing along with our black and white challenge at the cheerful stamp pad and lunagirl moonbeams challenge blogs! good luck@! xo from michele on the DT

Willeke said...

I love it !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 112, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

Kandy's Krafts said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck.

Unknown said...

Fabulous graduation card, great attention to detail. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley and good luck in the draw. Hope you will join again for our next challenge. Jennifer DT member x

Joyce Ann said...

Very cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at Mema's Crafts; good luck in the challenge.