Awesome Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

IS~ Scripture Flags

I love how this card came out. The colors are my favorite so I might be biased. I used some scraps that I had of this beautiful paper by DCWV.
This scripture is Hebrews 11:6. I cut it out with my Spellbinders and inked the edges.

Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other great creations. You can find these stamps and many at the Inspired Stamps Store.

I am entering into these challenges...
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes
Creating in Faith, Hope and Love - Always Anything Goes with a Bible Scripture 

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE your sweet card, and I thank you SO much for stopping by to share your talents with us. It's a blessing to have you play along.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

The layout and colors are just gorgeous. Thank you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday. Happy hugs and sweet smiles from Carole, God Bless you and your family!