Awesome Followers

Friday, February 21, 2014

IS Hearts Missing You

I made a couple heart cards to donate to Operation Write Home.
I cut a bunch of hearts on my Cricut. I embossed some and added gel ink on others.

I used Inspired Stamps  1.5 Circle Missing You set. I inked the edges and added a little color with my Copics.

Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other great creations. You can find these stamps and many at the Inspired Stamps Store.

I am entering into these challenges... 
Annabelle Stamps Challenge - February - Love, Love, Love 
Craft for the Craic  February - Heart

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these cards
Sylvie, craft for the craic DT

Pixie Flutterby said...

Clean, deceptively simple card that conveys so much
Thanks for joining in Craft for the Craic challenge and good luck
Pixie DT member