Awesome Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

TT Clothes Make the Man

Another great challenge to join on on over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.
In honor of Father's Day, make a masculine creation.
THE TWIST ~ We want to see clothes on your creation. This can be in the image you use, on the papers you use, if you're doing a scrap page on the people in the pictures, etc.
One of my favorite stamp companies is sponsoring this challenge. Bugaboo has so many great stamps to chose from. 
Ok so I used a Silhouette store file to cut out this fun card on my new Silhouette. I embossed the tie though it is difficult to see. Oh the joy of taking pictures at night. I thought this plaid paper was perfect and I distressed the edges of the collar. The stamp I added in the corner is Stampin Up. 

So I am sure many of you are making a Father's Day card so head on over to Twisted Tuesday and link up for a chance at some Bugaboo images! Twisted Tuesday Challenges

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Jamie!! Love the plaid and that tie is awesome!!