Awesome Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Waste Not Challenge for Paper Cupcakes

Here is my second post as guest designer for with There's Magic in the Air with Paper Cupcakes.

 Challenge:  Waste Not
Waste not is the name of the game. Make a card or project with something you have recycled. It can be a coke tab, recycled game piece, tag, etc..
Can you see what I recycled? 
 Hey look a nail file! I pulled apart this nail file apart since it is way to smooth to actually file why not recycle it on a card.
Also the green cut out behind the sentiment. I used a paint small paper from Home Depot.


The image is from Paper cupcakes named Birthday Hat Cupcake you can find it here
I love it, its just so fun. I colored it with Copics, added Glossy Accents to the eyes and inked around the edge of the circle. The sentiment is from Stampin Up and I inked around the edge of that one too.
Head on over to There's magic in the Air to join in on this fun challenge. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the recycled card - especially the paint chips!

Danielle
http://papercreativity.blogspot.com

Kathy Bradley said...

Jamie,
This is one adorable card!! This image always makes me smile.

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card, Jamie. I love the image. Great idea of using both the nail file and paint chips for the challenge. You did a great job recycling and doing my challenge.