Awesome Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

Pattie's Creations Photo Challenge

This is a Pattie's Creations digital stamp. I see myself using this image often. I colored it with Copics.
The combination of this paper and this image sure made for a cute card. I cut out some butterflies and faux stitched them to match the ribbon. I added a couple brads and perfection. I love this card. The challenge is to use the photo below for inspiration.

 Head on over and join in on the challenge http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors.

Hope you will stop by to see my new projects.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Anne Temple said...

Love these colors and the design of your card. So pretty!

Charlene said...

I am so with you on this stamp Jamie, I can see myself using it often as it is so versatile. Your beautiful dp and butterflies are perfect for it too. YOu colored it so wonderfully and I love the hint of yellow distressing you did around the edges.

Pattie G said...

Jamie,
You really got the perfect colors from the inspiration photo. I love how you colored my image.

Hugs
Pattie