Welcome to the Bunnies and Blossoms Banner Hop for Special Needs Children.Yesterday and today (March 24-25), 30+fantastic papercrafters have come together to create Spring-themed banners.They will then donate these banners to Ellen (CardMonkey), who works as Admissions Coordinator at Pediatric Specialty Care (PSC), www.pediatricspecialty.com
PSC is a long-term care facility for special needs children who are medically-fragile and/or technologically-dependent. The babies, children and youths at PSC range in age from birth to 21, and are admitted from all over the country.
Some are infants, born prematurely and before their lungs have had a chance to mature. Others have serious birth defects,illnesses or injuries from accidents that cause them to need tender loving care in a home-like environment -- many for their lifetimes.
Our banners are meant to cheer the young patients, their families, and the staff at PSC. Here is the banner that I madeand will be sending to Ellen to decorate a child's room:
(Show your banner -- describe how you made it...)
We DO have a tasty bit of blog candy to thank you for visiting us today! What's the prize??!
How about a beautiful handmade (courtesy of our Blog Hop Hostess, CardMonkey!) Cricut Cozy Covers?! Each one is individually styled in your pick of colors and embroidered words! These are RARE because CardMonkey does not make them for sale and she usually sticks to paper, not sewing!!
To qualify, there are two steps: 1. Comment on as many Bunny & Blossoms Blog Hop blogs as you wish -- the more blogs on which you comment, the more chances you have to win. There will only be one winner, picked at random by Random.Org.
2. Follow and comment on the CardMonkey blog ... Leave a comment on our Hop Hostess's site (http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com) and let her know if your name is picked, what 2 accent colors you'd like on your Cricut Cozy Cover, and what text you'd like embroidered (up to 3 lines). You MUST be a follower of the CardMonkey blog to win and you MUST leave a way for her to contact you if your name is picked.
Vicki Wilson http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com
Here is the line up in case you get lost.
- Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
- Pam - http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
- Rachelle - http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
- Jessica Esch- http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/
- Nancie ~ http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
- Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com/
- Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
- Sandie Dunne - http://sandieshores.blogspot.com/
- Susan E Bermudez - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Beckie - http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
- Jamie M. http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
- Vicki Wilson http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/
- Robin - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer - http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
- Alina - http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/
- Debbie T. - http://debbiescrafttime.blogspot.com/
- Lisa T. - http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
- Cindy Potentier. - http://toolsofacropingqueen.blogspot.com/
Cracking up here. lol. These banners are so amusing wish i could see them all together. MAy all your easter eggs be large ones.
such a super adorable banner!! Love all your fun cuts!
Nothing says Easter or Spring like chic's, bunnies, and eggs! I know the children and the families will be thrilled to see this banner hanging! Thanks for sharing.
Jamie: Adorable banner! Love the chicks especially the ones out of the eggs & the paper with the wording.
Happy to participate with you in the hop. :)
Great eggs. So very colorful.
Love the cute images you used! The chick is so adorable! Your egg shaped banner is colorful and cherry. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown email@example.com
Supper cut Banner love the Egg shape.
each shape has a Awesome Image.
thanks for sharing.
Such a cute Banner :)
I love all the detail that you have done.
joyfulhrt at gmail dot com
This is adorable! I love all the cuts and the springiness of it is so wonderful! TFS
I absolutely love your banner, Jamie -- so bright and cheery. You NEEEED to tell me what the paper is you've used especially the dotty one. I LOVE IT! Thank you again for participating in the PSC Banner Hops for special needs children. May you always be blessed for you love shown, and generosity!
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
great bannner Love those cuts and the papers you used very cheerful and bright!! Lots of smiles here!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet
Super cute banner
your banner is so cute, clean lines and colourful. Thank you for sharing.
Adorable!!! Love the PPs.
Be blessed, Beckie
So very pretty. Love all the colors and patterns. Nice being in the hop with you.
What a cute banner. The kids will love it. TFS
Very cute banner--I like the images and paper.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
Awww Jamie, I just love your egg shaped Spring banner! What a fantastic idea and so full of bright, Springy fun! This will most certainly cheer up anyone who walks in the room and I love it even more because it comes from the heart. You are very kind to share your creativity for such a great cause and I'm just so touched by this wonderful blog hop! It's a GOOD thing! :) hugs and have an awesome day!
Post a Comment