Awesome Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Sew Many November Release

Welcome to Sew Many Cards November release. If you came here from darling Ho then you are in the right place. If you have just stumbled across this post go back and check out the wonderful new release before this cute little girl.

 This is Kiera with candle. She is super cute. I made a Christmas ornament to display this super cutie on my tree. I will post how I made this ornament soon. Today I just want to focus on these wonderful images.
One lucky commenter will get this wonderful image free. There are more images to win along the way and many more at the Challenge blog! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Next up is  Mari

Here is the hop order:

SMC Challenge Blog
Audrey
darling
Jamie
Mari
Deanette
Juelmarie
Zahreen 
Stacy 
Sarah
Denise
Georgia
SMC Store Blog

4 comments:

Hanneke said...

Lovely Christmas ornament you made! Like the colors and papers. I am gonna hop a long now. Hugs, Hanneke

misteejay said...

What a cute ornament - lovely.

Toni xx

Cat said...

Your ornament is so cute! Love the shape and colors!

Mary said...

Cute ornament!!