Awesome Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bugaboo Cake Freebie Image



I just love Bugaboo images! I look forward to Friday's so I can see what their freebie will be and I am never disappointed. This is the one I grabbed this past Friday and just love it. I decided to use it in their bows and button challenge and their October anything goes challenge.

I used many different squares of dotted paper and layered them on top of each other than added some ribbon and buttons. Very simple yet love it.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is certainly bright and cheery....and I so love all those dots. Yes, me too, I just love those Bugaboo images...and long before I was lucky enough to be able to join the team. Thank you for sharing with us this week on the Catch the Bug challenge.

Min said...

This is just too cute Jamie! Love the colors and layout you used! Those Bugaboo Stamps ARE addictive, aren't they?! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations