Awesome Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sew Many October Release Blog Hop

This weeks challenge is Anything Goes! How awesome is that. I will be giving away Kiera Indian Girl to one lucky commenter on my blog. The grand prize will be the entire set of new release images & $15 to spend in the store. If you came here from Deanette then you are in the right place. If not head back over there and check out her cute creation. 

 I love these images so much I had to use two of them. I colored then with Copics and added some bling with my Irock. I love all of Sew Many's images and am so excited to be part of their DT. If you haven't had a chance to play with their images you should!




Head on to the next blog Georgia and check out the other cute images.Thanks for stopping by!

1.  SMC Challenge Blog
2.  Deanette
3.  Jamie   ME :)
4.  Georgia
5.  Stacy
6.  Karen
7.  Sarah
8.  Zahreen
9.  Audrey
10. Juelmarie
11. Denise
12. darling Ho
13. Mari
14. SMC & Stryder's List Store Blog

1 comment:

Caz said...

Beautiful card...Loving the new images..

Caz x