Awesome Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

50th birthday card

I made this card base from Wild Card at 5 in. This is one of my favorite cards to cut out. I just love this paper stack (DCWV Latte Stock) that I found at Marshalls for $3.99 for the 8x8 stack. I have  made several cards with this paper. The circle I cut from Plantin and the numbers from Tear Drop. Simple card but is says it all. Thanks for stopping by.


I am entering this card in this challenge.
Cricut Cardz Card base cut from Cricut

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a pretty card! I LOVE that DCWV Paper stack... the Purples and browns are wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
Theresa

Melissa said...

Very nicely done, great choice of color and thanks so much for joining CCC!

Barb Smith said...

Great paper. Love it. Thanks for joining us for this challenge.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
CCC Design Team #2