Awesome Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby Card for card swap & challenge

I combined the challenge at Card Patterns with the monthly card swap I am in. I just finished my third month of cards. These came out soooo cute. I cut the pacifier from Simply Charmed ans the scallop and circle from Just Because Cards. Embossed the white part then glittered.

I tried to get a picture to show the embossing of the cute little hands and feet.

Close up of the little pacifier. I sprayed it with glitter.

4 comments:

anja curvers said...

What a sweet card. Thank's for playing at cardpatterns.

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet baby card! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

What a sweet card! I love all the polka dots. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.

Please be sure to use an exact link to your post next time, which would look like this:
http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/2011/01/baby-card-for-card-swap-challenge.html

Jennipher said...

Adore these!