Awesome Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mini scrap book ~~Toilet Paper Roll 1

I found this great you tube video on the Cricut message board and decided to try one for myself. I liked it so much I made two.
http://paperjewels.blogspot.com/2009/01/toilet-tissue-tube-book-and-tutorial.html
I made mine by smashing the toilet paper holder together then applying spray adhesive all over the roll and wrapping the paper around it. Once it dried I glued ribbon over the crease. I then put the wallet size photos, I ordered them through Costco, on the paper. I tied ribbon to the binding. For how to bind what they tutorial above. The tags I used on the inside of each roll where cut from Plantin School Book cartridge, chipboard or thick paper, than cover with decorative paper.
The cover I used my Cricut to cut out the letter and my stamp from Micheal's dollar bin. I used gamsol to blend the colors on my girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCCo9799dWo
Lots of ideas from lots of great women crafters came into play on this project.

No comments: