Awesome Followers

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Yellow Prego Card

I made a very similar pink card to this one and someone asked me to make a more neutral one so here it is.
This image is getting a huge response from my hubbies coworkers. I have now made 5 cards with it. The image is Sassy Studio Designs Maxi Shirt Momma.I colored her with Copics. I used my Spellbinders to cut the image out and for the Lacy Oval behind it.
I embossed the background with hands and feet. I added a Jaded Blossom sentiment to the front.
I used two stamps from Pink By Design sentiments inside.

I am entering into these challenges...  
Craft for the Craic - Something For The Baby (the gift that goes with the card is always for babies :)

Crafty Catz - Embossing
Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations -  Digi / Anything Goes 
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes   

5 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Jamie, I love the image and the pretty layout. Pretty sentiment. Thank you so much for taking part in our "Digi/Anything Goes challenge. We would love to see you again next week for another fun challenge ... Hugs Anet (DT CCC Digi Creations)

Janette said...

Beautiful card..
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

Naomi Johnson said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Unknown said...

This is a lovely card, its different as you really see a bump on a card, love it. Thank you for joining us for this months challenge, Sylvie Craft for the Craic Dt

Im just me - Marleen said...

Aww what a cute project. Thank you for joining us over on Craft for the Craic.
Marleen DT xx