Awesome Followers

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Inky Mother's Day Card

Inky Impressions challenge this week is Mother's Day.
This card came out so cute. I am loving the flower paper with the flower embellishment to match.
Sent With Love Girl is one of my favorite Inky Impressions stamps. I think she is so versatile and I have been able to use her with so many different occasions.I colored her with Copics.

Head on over to Inky Impressions and play along with us. You can find these stamps and other cuties at the Inky Impressions Store.

I am entering into these challenges... 
Simon Says Stamp - Spring Flowers 
Stampin' Royalty - May flowers 
Love to Create  - Flowers 
The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - Mother's Day
The Squirrel & The Fox - Mothers' Day 
The Paper Players - Mother  
Speedy  Fox and Friends - Flowers



5 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Thanks for sharing this cutie with MFP...............Lis

Lin said...

I love the papers, too, and your image is too cute! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Unknown said...

Lovely card for such an awesome day! Thank you for joining our Say it with Flowers Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

maureenjscott said...

A fabulous card, I love that you've matched the inside, great sentiments and fantastic layout! Thanks for joining our Say if With Flowers Challenge at Love to Create! Mo xxx

Helen said...

A really pretty card - love the sentiment you've used too.

Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x