Awesome Followers

Thursday, May 1, 2014

IS Girly Congrats

 It doesnt get much girlier than this! I used Bazzill Vintage Marketplace paper pack for the DP. I used s sentiment from Inspired Stamps Perfect Sentiments for the congratulations.
Hymn Girl June is such a cute image. I stamped her twice. Once in pink then green on top. Then I hand cut her out. I like to use a nail file around the hand cutting to smooth it out. I added a little twine but thats it. I like to donate cards to OWH so off to the soldiers this one goes.

Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other great creations. You can find these stamps and many at the Inspired Stamps Store.

I am entering into these challenges...  
Inklings and Yarns - Always Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesdays -Anything goes  
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Anything Goes 
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Soft and sweet. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

crafty-stamper said...

pretty pastel card and love the B.papers-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
carol DT x