Awesome Followers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Scripture Cards

I wanted to try something new and saw some what looked like painted card fronts on Pinterest so I thought I would give it a shot.
I used Inspired Stamps scripture stamp John 14:6 on both these cards. I used some tempera paint and a sponge brush. I just randomly brushed summer inspired colors on the top card. I then took a small paint brush and flicked some color spots on the top. I did have to add a few drops of water to thin the blue out to flick.
This card I just got silly and painted a sun and some waves. Nothing says summer like swimming. This is one of my favorite scriptures.
These cards will be heading to Operation Write Home.
Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other great creations. You can find these stamps and many at the Inspired Stamps Store.

I am entering into these challenges...  
Creative Knockouts-Summers Coming 
Creating in Faith, Hope and Love - Always Anything Goes with a Bible Scripture
Stamp and Create - Spring Colors  
WordArt Wednesdays Anything goes  
 

No comments: