Awesome Followers

Monday, May 26, 2014

Neutral Baby Card

See that I am using this image a lot :) I sell my cards at my husbands work and they are just loving this image. So I have made a few cards with this Sassy Studio's Maxi Skirt Momma. I love this paper. It is perfect for baby cards.
All the sentiments are Pink By Design.
I am entering into these challenges... 
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity  - Stripes 
The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge -Anything Goes
 Challenges 4 Everybody - May – Anything Goes
The Squirrel & The Fox - Girls  
That Craft Place - Ribbon  
2 Sisters - Baby  

 

3 comments:

ScrappyAndrea said...

Your card is so cute. Love the image!
Thanks for playing with us at SFC!
Hugs, Andrea

Leslie said...

Your project is awesome with so many wonderful details! Thank you for playing with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge this time!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

rachel said...

wonderful card - I love this image too - no wonder its popular! Thanks for joining us at That Craft place this fortnight xx