Awesome Followers

Friday, May 23, 2014

TSB Doily

This week on The Stamping Boutique the challenge is doily. I don't use them often but they do make a nice background piece.
This is one purple birthday card. It came out good. I used a Stampendous sentiment and some button brads.
Birthday Turtle is so cute. I love the hearts on the shell. I am a fan of turtles so I have a lot of turtle stamps. I colored this one with Copics and added stickles to the bow.

Head on over to The Stamping Boutique and join in the fun.

I am entering into these challenges...
 A Creative Romance  - Girly Creations
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes 
Left of Center Creative Challenges - Girly 
Stampin' For The Weekend - For The Girls 
Crafter's Cafe -Girly  
Digistamps 4 Joy - Anything goes  
Divas by Design - Anything goes

No comments: