Awesome Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

TSB Clipboard

The Stamping Boutique is having a school theme this week. Hopefully you saw my card yesterday. If not scroll down and check it out. This clipboard I made because I needed one at school and I was using the kids and that is just not as fun.
Here is my favorite girl again Audrey again but this time playing hopscotch. I tell you this girl does everything :) This one is called Audrey Playing Hopscotch My kiddos like to look at it as I am walking around. 
I cut out my name from Plantin School Book and added it to the bottom so no one would steal my cute clipboard :) Actually I am thinking of making these as teacher gifts for my co workers. Oh details on how I made these...I used Modge Podge to glue down the paper to the clipboard. After I adhered everything I used spray can Modge Podge over the whole clipboard (I used painters tape to cover the metal at the top. 
The paper is from Recollections and is super cute. Now you should head on over to The Stamping Boutique to see all the cute projects the ladies are making.

No comments: