Awesome Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

MCCR Pink Birthday Card


I cut the candles from Birthday Bash. The oval is from Spellbinders lacy ovals.  The sentiment is from Abby at Dilo En Espanol. I sell my cards and a lot of my customers speak Spanish so I am hoping more spanish cards will help me sell even more cards :) 

Head over to My Cricut Craft Room and check out the other DT projects.
Have you seen Erica's FREE guide to The Cricut Craft Room. If not go here for the details. http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2012/09/free-cricut-craft-room-help-guide.html

6 comments:

Basslady said...

this is such a darling card! love it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

TeresaK said...

This is soooo super cute! I love this card!
Teresa
MCCR DT sis

Unknown said...

very cute card!
Lisa
MCCR DT

Janet's Planet said...

love your card! TFS
Janet MCCR DT

scrapbookingforfun said...

This is a really cute card and I love the way you did the flames!!!
MCCR DT Shelley

Tiggerscraps said...

This is such a sweet card. So pretty