Awesome Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Sweet Shop Sketch SSS117

Happy Saturday everyone! The best day of the week if you ask me. I actually have crafty energy this weekend! Which is good since my October is slammed with activities every weekend. However I could not pass up a chance to be on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog. I love sketches and was just thinking I wanted to be on a sketch DT to make myself use them more often. I spend most of my crafty time focusing on my DT's so this would be perfect. 
I love this image, turtles are my favorite :) This one is actually a pre-colored digi. I only have a couple of pre-colored ones but they come in handy when you are short on time.
I used...
Recollections paper bright and basics
Sweet n Sassy image
CCR-Party pick and pennants for the vertical flags
Spellbinders for the horizontal flag and Lacy Circles for the blue circle
Thank stamp - I have no idea who made this one of my older stamps.
Stickles on the flower.

5 comments:

simply monica said...

Gorgeous cards love your blog~~~

Hugs
Monica Scraps2treasure

Jovan said...

This card is so super cute!

Kim Ricketts said...

CUTE card!!!! I love your papers!

Kim :)

Cathymac said...

Tommy Turtle is so adorable and wonderfully colored! Love the papers you used with him and of course the sparkly daisy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop...and good luck with the DT Call!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Jamie. Love the super cute image and the coloring. The papers are really nice too... and I like the brad. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! :o)