Awesome Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

SunSational Birthday Candy Bag

Here is a gift bag I made for my nephew. I am loving these little kisses stamps. Of course I also love Peachy Keen so I added these cute faces to anything I can.
I used Create a Critter for the sun and used a Peachy Keen face. I added Glossy Accents to the eyes. The sentiment on the blue cut out is K. Andrew Designs. The yellow circle is from Jaded Blossom as well as the circles on the candies. 
I am entering this into
Jaded Blossom's anything goes
Peachy Keen Anything Goes

8 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

This is so yummy and colorful!! I love the assortment of candy too!!
Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

Kim :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is too cute Jamie! I love how you thought outside the box and put the stamps on candy other than kisses. Very cute! Thanks so much for joining our "Crafters Choice" challenge over at Jaded Blossom!
~Candace
JB Owner

Crystal said...

Great assortment of treats! The kisses stamps work for more than kisses! Very cute treat bag! Thanks for joining us in the Crafter's Choice challenge at Jaded Blossom this month! :0)

crazyaboutcricut said...

WOW! I love the colors you used!! Thank you for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge :O)
Jenny – Jaded Blossom DT

Candy bags said...

This are so nice and colorful. Children are fond of this type of Birthday Candy Bag.

Michelle said...

this is toooo cute! love the mix of the candies I need to do that ! and the cute pk face, any kid or adult lol would LOVE it !! thanks sooo much for linking up to our challenge this month at Jaded Blossom !!

michelle-
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Jamie said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!

Jamie
Jaded Blossom DT

Abby said...

ADORABLE!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!

Thank You for joining us over at JB

Abby DT