Awesome Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday Sketch Halloween Card

So after seeing all the sketches today I decided to make all my nieces and nephews Halloween cards. So here is number two. Scroll down to see number 1. Only 5 more to go.
This image is Bugaoo and I love it. I colored it with Copics and added Stickles to the eyes. I cut the black scallop from Lacy Labels at 2 1/2 inches which fits perfectly for the smaller oval from Spellbinders. Then I just followed the sketch.
I made this card with this sketch from http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.com/
I am also entering this card into design a kid card for http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning, What a cutie Creation. I just love the Design. We hope to see you back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Unknown said...

This is a lovely card and a really unusual take on the sketch - FAB

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp

Claire

crafty-stamper said...

cute card love your layout and die-cuts,cute image thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
Carol DT x