Awesome Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday Sketch Halloween Card

So after seeing all the sketches today I decided to make all my nieces and nephews Halloween cards. So here is number two. Scroll down to see number 1. Only 5 more to go.
This image is Bugaoo and I love it. I colored it with Copics and added Stickles to the eyes. I cut the black scallop from Lacy Labels at 2 1/2 inches which fits perfectly for the smaller oval from Spellbinders. Then I just followed the sketch.
I made this card with this sketch from http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.com/
I am also entering this card into design a kid card for http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/

4 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Good Morning, What a cutie Creation. I just love the Design. We hope to see you back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Desire Fourie said...

This is just beautiful. All the elements work so perfectly together. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}

Claire Newcombe said...

This is a lovely card and a really unusual take on the sketch - FAB

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp

Claire

crafty-stamper said...

cute card love your layout and die-cuts,cute image thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
Carol DT x