Awesome Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MCCR Card with 3D item

My assignment this time was to make a card with a 3D item. I decided to make the ice cream pop up 3D like. If that doesn't give you the 3D your looking for then the brads count :)
I used Doodlecharm for the ice creams cut at 3in. I added Peachy Keen faces to them. Of course you have to have a bite out of your ice cream. I used my scallop punch to take a bite out of it. The sentiment is from Pink By Design. 
Head over to My Cricut Craft Room and check out the rest of the DT projects. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bite out of the Ice cream is too cute!!!B Love the "happy" colors that you used. Love your card!

Nadja MCCR DT Sister

Jodie R said...

Those faces are adorable!! I love your card!!

Jodie R
MCCR DT

SusieScrapper said...

Adorable card, love the ice creams and the paper you used!

Susie
MCCR DT Sis
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

ClaireR said...

What a cute card, I love the facial expressions.
TFS!
Claire
My Cricut Craft Room

scrapbookingforfun said...

Super Cute card!!!
MCCR DT Shelley