Awesome Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TT Sailing the Seven Seas

Twisted Tuesday Challenge~Make your project a nautical theme.
THE TWIST ~ We want to see 7 embellishments on your project. (there can be more but there has to be at least 7)
I used DCWV paper. The image is from Sweet N Sassy and colored with Copics. I used distress ink around the image.
I used a real sand dollar. The net is from the decoration section at Hobby Lobby.  The metal accent on the right is Tim Holtz. I used thick twine and knotted it across the bottom.
I used my Spellbinders to cut out the die and stamped a Stampin Up stamp sentiment. I added pearls along the side of the image and a couple on the flag.
Head on over to Twisted Tuesday Challenge and play along with us! 

3 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Love your nautical card and embellishments!

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Jamie!!

Lizzie R said...

Oh My! This card has so much nautical goodness ooozing from it! Great design and brilliant take on our Twisted Tuesday Challenge this fortnight!