Awesome Followers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fishing Fathers Day Card

I used a Stampin Up image and colored it with Copics. I used brown ink for the image. I bought this paper as single sheets at Hobby Lobby. I used Tom Holtz belt buckle with some manly ribbon to make a belt. The inside stamp below is a Studio G stamp.
 I made this card for my dad. He was big into fishing and still enjoys it occasionally.
 Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of me and my dad. No matter what I know he loves me always.


I am entering into these challenges:
Crafting When We Can~ Mad About Markers
Joanna Sheen Challenge ~ Fathers Day
Creative Card Crew ~ Metal (the belt buckle)
Dutch Dare Card Challenge ~ For Dad
Catered Crop - Masculine Card
613 Avenue Create Anything Goes optional: Someone Special (a Male)
Dream Valley Challenges - Father`s day/Male
Sunday Stamper - W, JFF - Guys 

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous father's day card. The image looks great and I love the design.

Thanks for joining the challenge at Joanna Sheen this time.
Lorraine x

Hels Sheridan said...

awwwww, lovely photo's and a perfect card for your Dad... love it... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

paper fun said...

I love that belt. I never thought to use ribbon with it.

Thanks for joining our metal challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Chana Malkah said...

Just a perfect father's day card! Love the papers and embellishment! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

CarlaKH said...

fabulous card and love those pics! Too cute. Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Perfect Father's day card. Amazing card the image is simply impressive. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
613AvenueCreate.

Unknown said...

That is really a really cute image!!! I love your papers and the belt buckle!! Just awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, DT @ Crafting When We Can
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}