Awesome Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Red, White & Blue Turtle Card

 I love turtles, if you don't already know that, so this image is one of my favorites. I colored it with Copics and inked the edges. This is a Bugaboo image. I used some DCWV paper that I have had for years. I also inked the edges of the paper.
I am entering into these challenges...
Bugaboo Bingo challenge. I played red, white & blue; bugaboo image; and star.
Ink It Pink -  Red, White & Blue
Squigglefly - Red, White & Blue
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Holly Young said...

Very cute! I love all the paper strips you have in the background. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!...thanks for along with us at Paper Playtime!

Kathy S. said...

Very cute and festive card. I like the layers. Thank you for joining us at Catch The Bug.

Kathy Stevenson - Guest Designer - CTB

Unknown said...

This is super cute. What a cute image. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Red, White & Blue“ Linky Party. New Linky Party starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Cheryl First said...

Great card! I love the Bugaboo turtles, too. :0) They are so cute!
I love your papers! Isn't it great when you can pull out some of the oldies?!
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our June Bingo Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

bumblebee creations said...

awhhh...so cute!