Awesome Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

SSS213 Graduation Card

 Its that time of the week when we all get to play with another great sketch from The Sweet Stop.
I started by embossing the blue and black paper with stars. I added a designer paper accent.
 I used my Cricut A Child's Year catridge to cut the cap. I added twine for the tassel. So Cute.
 The sentiment is from Stampin Up and I added metal embellishments with my Irock.
What are you going to make with this wonderful sketch. Can't wait to see it over at The Sweet Stop!

I am entering into these challenges...
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Graduations,Wedding or Anniversary
Shopping Our Stash  Graduation or Annivesary

6 comments:

Cathymac said...

Love your creative graduation card, Jamie! The embossing and the DP is perfect for the theme! Great sketch card! Have a wonderful day!

Robin Parker said...

Jamie, this is so perfect for this time of year.Love your designer papers.

Leslie Hanna said...

Very creative. The twine tassel is a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great graduation card Jammie. Love the color combo and the little hat with the twine.

Unknown said...

Great graduation card! it fits the sketch so perfectly!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very nice graduation card!