Awesome Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Rapunzel Cards

 Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair. How cute is she?! I cut her using my Cameo and a great cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables. She has all the princesses for only 50 cents! I cut her and put her together using my Xyron sticker maker and Creative Station. It is so much easier to put these cut outs together using the Xyron sticker makers.  I added Stickles to the center of the flowers. I added chalk on the cheeks. I got the cut file for the card itself from the Silhouette store. I love its shape.
The I love you most is from Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings 2. The happy birthday is from Stampin Up. I cut the little labels with my Spellbinders. I added metal embellishments using my Irock on the birthday label.

I am entering into these challenges...
My Sheri Crafts  -Birthday
My Sheri Crafts  -Birthday
Speedy and Friends -Purple
Card Crafter's Circle -Happy Birthday!
Fairy Tale - Happy Birthday

9 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Such a purple princess, thanks for joining speedy TV challenge...Lis

wannabcre8tive said...

A cute card and fabulous paper. Thanks, so much for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge,

Bianca said...

What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Sandy Palmer said...

What a sweet card! Very nice shaped card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Winnie and Patty said...

Very sweet card! Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friend blog challenge!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love the shape of this card. Very fun!

Sarah said...

This is so cute! And the card shape is perfect for a princess! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

stampingbowd said...

Very sweet! Cute image and I love the DP to go with! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Raquel said...

What a cute card! Love the shape of it and Rapunzel is adorable

Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts