Awesome Followers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Tags, Tags, and Bags

I made about 30 of these gift tags for my students and co workers. I used two different Bugaboo tag digi stamps for one side of the tag.

On the other side I made many different cut outs from Christmas Cheer and Doodlecharms. I added many different Peachy Keen Stamps for the faces. I added twine for to hang them with.


I love these trees with the metal accents attached with my Irock.







The first tag of the above three I cut out a snowman from a old Christmas card. The santa is part of a piece of designer paper. The bags below I kept very simple because they were for my 25 third grade students. I just cut pretty paper and added to the front of the bags. The kids loved them.




Here is a bag I made with a Meljen's Image. I love this image.
 I colored this cute image with Copics and added stickles to the cheeks.
The bag above is a Pattie's Creations image. My cousin laughed when I handed her this bag and told me she was just telling her husband how much she liked it.


No comments: