Awesome Followers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Wrap Up!!

 The top two have Bugaboo images. The third one if  a Sew Many Cards image. All colored with Copics and Stickles added.
 The below mouse is from The Greeting Farms and the cute girl is a clear stamp set from Some Odd Girl.
 
Here are all five larger cans. I added rosettes to the tops with bottle caps. Three of them have the 1 inch snowmen from Inspired Stamps. The other two have a be jolly stamp.
I made three more of these in a smaller size, I forgot to take a picture of one :( It was fun watching the boys try to open these.
 I made several glass jars with chex mix that I made. I love how these came out.
 I used Inspired Stamps on these two, the tops and the tree above.
 I love the rosette on this one with the circle stamp.
 I made heart candy cane chocolate bark. Just put the two candy canes together and pipe in melted chocolate.
 
 
 I used a Bugaboo stamp for the above image. I cut a tree from Christmas Cheer and used Peachy Keen faces for the jar below.
The snowman was cut from Doodlecharms and I used a Peachy Keen face on it. I used the perfect pearls for the dots on both.
I made these three pop top cans for gifts. I put gift cards and candy inside. These were a hit.
 The first image is from The Greeting Farms and the next two are from Bugaboo.
I made a ton of gifts and since Xmas is over sadly now over so I put many of them in one post. Hopefully this will give you some ideas for next year ans you have an excellent memory :) Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: