Awesome Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Small Notebooks w/Peachy Keen

So I started making these small notebooks last year for my students and then never got around to finishing them. So I decided to make another 15 of them and give them to my students for Christmas. Making 25 of everything for my students has been a challenge but I love crafting so whatever. I asked my kiddos what their favorite colors and animals are and went to town cutting and stamping. Surprisingly it did not take that long to make them all. So now on to the massive amount of pictures :0)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 

I made some without animals. These two football ones were cut from the Father's Day cartridge, which is my least favorite cartridge I have ever bought.
 
This one I used stickers since I did not have a soccer call cut.
I kept these very simple since there were so many of them to make. Very few layers are really needed with the wonderful Peachy Keen faces. My students loved their books. It was totally worth the work to see their excitement.

No comments: