Awesome Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

My Students Xmas Cards

I printed out some of my favorite Christmas images for my students to make Xmas Cards.I pre cut the background papers, card base and images. I let them pick red or green card and they folded it in half. I let them pick the background paper from many different choices. I printed out 60 digital images from my favorite Christmas images.
Here are the cards that were made with Sew Many Cards images. My students just loved them.


Here are some Pattie's Creation Images used.
 
Here are some Bugaboo images
 
 

The only digi I have for Some Odd Girl but my students really liked it.
And the only digi I have from The Greeting Farms
Meljen's snowman was a hit as well.
And last but not least Kich N Bleus' tree. My kiddo's loved this one too.

I only printed two of each image because I wanted my students to have different cards. 8 years old sure do have their own take on what colors things should be but their excitement was worth watching. They were excited to hear I was putting these on my blog for all of you to see. Hope you enjoy their work and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: