Awesome Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

IS Scripture Cards

I have to scripture cards to share today. I used some bright paper on these two cards. I kept them simple. I added a couple metal dots using my Irock.
I used John 10:17-18 scripture stamp from Inspired Stamps.
This is Psalm 55:22

Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other great creations. You can find these stamps and many at the Inspired Stamps Store.

I am entering into these challenges...  
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes/monochromatic
WordArt WednesdaysAnything goes 
4 Krafty Girlz -  Anything Goes

2 comments:

Wildfire said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments! :)

Petya DT

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT