Awesome Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Inky Anything Goes

Inky Impressions challenge this week is anything goes!
I pulled some scraps out of my scrap draw to make this cutie.
This is Butterfly Lili. I love how she just pops off the card. She is one of my favorite stamps. I love all the Lili's but this one is my current favorite. I colored her with Copics and distressed the edge of the image with Tim Holtz ditress ink antique white.
This card is being sent in to OWH.

Head on over to Inky Impressions and play along with us. You can find these stamps and other cuties at the Inky Impressions Store.

I am entering into these challenges... 
Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute + Girls
Baffies Kreativladen Many circles  
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes  
Divas by Design- Favorite Stamp
Just Inspirational Challenges– Anything Goes    
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I love this card, it is really beautiful.
Thank you.
I hope that you have a fantastic day.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

Anne Fenton said...

Your card is beautiful colored. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, love the image and pretty papers, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

sian said...

what a fun card :) Thank you for entering with us over at JIC this week, I hope you will join us again next week (Tue new challenges start) and also for our monthly challenge which also starts on Tuesday. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

Debs said...

Super cute card - adorable image.
Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Love those papers with this digi. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges. Holly H, DT