Awesome Followers

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Inky New Release

Inky Impressions new release time. Here is one of the new ones. This one is so much fun and perfect for space themed birthday cards.
 Astronaut Lili is just so stinking cute. I colored her with Copics and inked the edges.
 Of course no space card is complete without aliens! I print the sentiment using word. I used my spellbinders to cut it out and inked the edges. The inside is stamped with a Stampin Up sentiment ans there are some more aliens!


Head on over to Inky Impressions and see the other cute new releases. I know your curious now after seeing this cutie.
You can find these stamps and other cuties at the Inky Impressions Store.

I am entering into these challenges... 
 A Creative Romance - Anything Goes with the option of Happy Birthday

No comments: