Awesome Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Turtle Birthday Card



My favorite colors again :) I hate to have so much of the 12x12 paper wasted so I try hard to make several cards with the sheets of paper. I used a Bugaboo digi stamp. I colored this cute turtle with Copics.
I inked the edges around the image.  I added Glossy Accents to the balloons to make them shine.  The inside of the card is a Sweet N Sassy stamp from the Birthday Innies. The paper is DCWV.
This sketch is from 2 Sisters Challenge Blog. I used it for inspiration.

I am entering into these challenges...
2 Sisters Challenge Blog- Sketch challenge
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes 
PanPastel UK Challenge - Spots and Dots 
Di's Digis Designs - Birthdays
 



4 comments:

Nicole said...

Such a jolly card. Stunning!! Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

Claire said...

Such a cute card,that image is adorable and I love the dotty bp you've used. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous project with the DT from PanPastel UK< love it, hugs terry xxxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card and just perfect for birthdays!


Sorry for the late comments but I sure hope you'll join us again for the new challenge that just opened today!

Hugs, Kelly