Awesome Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

SSS227 Male Birthday Card

The Sweet Stop has a simple sketch this week. I was inspired to make a male card thankfully since they are hard for me.
I used a Stampin Up stamp for the central image. I used DCWV papers. I embossed the green circle behind the stamp and used my Spellbinders to cut them out. I added some brads and s ribbon stapled with a brown staple to make it more manly.
Come and play along with this fun sketch over at The Sweet Stop

I am entering into these challenges...
CCEE Stampers - Birthday card
Whimsy Inspiration - Masculine

8 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Jamie. Love the fun sentiment and the brads.

Stephanie said...

Very cute!

Cynthia said...

Great birthday card, Jaime! Love the color combo and fun papers.

Marlena Peduzzi said...

A fabulous birthday card! I love your colors and patterned papers!

Calypso's Crafts said...

Awesome masculine card. It's not too masculine either. .. the colors are well balanced .

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK by responding to this comment so I can easily find this post.
Thanks
Cindy

Jamie M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie M. said...

Cindy I would love that. You are always welcome to showcase my cards. Thanks