Awesome Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

SSS227 Male Birthday Card

The Sweet Stop has a simple sketch this week. I was inspired to make a male card thankfully since they are hard for me.
I used a Stampin Up stamp for the central image. I used DCWV papers. I embossed the green circle behind the stamp and used my Spellbinders to cut them out. I added some brads and s ribbon stapled with a brown staple to make it more manly.
Come and play along with this fun sketch over at The Sweet Stop

I am entering into these challenges...
CCEE Stampers - Birthday card
Whimsy Inspiration - Masculine

7 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Jamie. Love the fun sentiment and the brads.

Cynthia said...

Great birthday card, Jaime! Love the color combo and fun papers.

Unknown said...

A fabulous birthday card! I love your colors and patterned papers!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Awesome masculine card. It's not too masculine either. .. the colors are well balanced .

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK by responding to this comment so I can easily find this post.
Thanks
Cindy

Jamie M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie M. said...

Cindy I would love that. You are always welcome to showcase my cards. Thanks