Awesome Followers

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TT Primary Colors and Buttons

Join us for another great Twisted Tuesday Challenge.
Twisted Tuesday Challenge-
~ Primary Colors and Buttons
(yes, colors again! :) School's back in Session so show us your Primary Colored Creations

§       THE TWIST: Use buttons on your creation.

I used scraps and embossed them with different shapes. I used my square punch to turn them into flags. The sentiment is a Studio G dollar stamp from Micheal's. I think this card came out super bright and cheerful!
I used a super cute Sweet N Sassy digi named Cocoa's Gift. I colored him with Copics.

Come on over to check out the other great primary colored crafts and join in on the fun at
Twisted Tuesday Challenges 

I am entering into these challenges...
Bearly Mine Challenges  Anything Goes 
Everybody-Art-Challenge Happy Birthday 
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes 





2 comments:

Andreja said...

Lovely card you made!!!
Thank you for join us at BearlyMineChallenge this week :-)) Hugs, Andreja

Sheryl said...

A super fun card with a cute image. Thanks for joining us at NATALIE & AMY’S this month, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx