Awesome Followers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Watermelons and Picnic Blog Hop



This is the Watermelons and Picnic blog hop where we have lots of creative things to express our love of summer and picnics and watermelon. Please start at Lorby's World, our hostesses' blog and continue from there.

Jearise in Lorby's World will be giving out a special prize to one special winner just for leaving a comment and becoming a follower of her blog.

So grab your family, friends and neighbors and let's go on a picnic...
 I used a cute Meljen's image and colored it with Copics. I added Stickles to the rind to make it more realistic :) I kept the layout simple to really highlight the watermelon.

Thank you for joining me on our picnic, I am the last stop so if you missed anyone head make and check out the line up below.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is super cute. I love the cute little ant carrying away its watermelon

Unknown said...

I made a Watermelon card that says Thanks Melon

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooooo Cute!!!!!!!!!!

sroseberry@ymail.com
zannieberry.blogspot.com